Pathways to Prosperity (P2P) is working on our Fall celebration, “Bridging the Gap”, Uniting Families, Friends, and Community. We will proudly honor the organization’s founder, the late Reverend Lance Chaney, whose vision prompted the creation of P2P over 10 years ago. Reverend Chaney’s legacy was a vision of loving one another and providing for those that are less fortunate or in need. His legacy continues to live on for generation to generation through P2P.
P2P plays an integral role in improving the social, mental, spiritual, economic and emotional well-being of children and families in the community. Under the leadership of the CEO, Kemberly Bush, each year we continue to make great strides toward improving those outcomes through impactful educational programs and various social services. The following are a few of the educational and social service activities:
* Assist families with rental, mortgage and utility payments through the Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP) and the Emergency Relief Program
* Serve more than 150,000 pounds of food to over 600 families per month through the food pantry
* Distribute over $1.5 million dollars of household items including bath, bedding and kitchen goods through Bed Bath & Beyond partnership
* Provide over 7200 discounted bus passes to local residents
* Host outreach events to inform and educate the community
* Provide over 1,000 backpacks annually filled with school supplies to community children at our Back to School Health Fair
* Assist hundreds of families to reach self-sufficiency through our life skills programs.
Support our Fall Celebration by donating any amount to help us continue the mission. Sponsorships are also available.